Tuesday, November 4, 2008

An "Open Source" Online Limerick Dictionary--Need I Say More?

Okay, I'm totally writing a few of these for part of my NaWriMo word count--what an absolutely wacko-but-in-a-brilliant-way idea! For those of you doing NaNoWriMo (such as you TextFIGHT folks), you might try playing with one or two word-defining limericks to prime the pump when you need, well, pumping up...

Hm, what word between Aa- and Dd- could I play with to disperse the stress of Election Day? I'll have to play with a few while glued to the election news tonight...

1 comment:

Brenda Kronemeijer-Heyink said...

this is not exactly related to this post, but i thought i'd mention that blogger's blog of note for the day seems to fit well with your blog. The noted blog is the one minute journal, where different questions are given each day to to spur one on to journal for a minute.